Don’t settle. Know what you want and reach for it. And if you don’t know what you want, be patient. The answers will come to you in time, and you may find that your heart’s desire has been right under your nose all the while.
A few push-ups variations
Level 1 (in blue): Beginner
- Child’s pose push-up: start in a child’s pose position and slide forward extending your legs, keeping your nose only a few centimeters from the floor. It is normal for you butt to stick out on this one.
- One leg up knee push-up: a knee push-up maintaining one leg in the air.
- Bent leg push-up: a push-up on your toes but with your legs bent.
Level 2 (in red): Intermediate/Advanced
- Push-up jacks: jump the feet apart as you bend the elbows into a pushup. As you push back up, jump the feet back together.
- Tricep push-up: focus on holding your elbows against your sides.
- Power push-up: Do a push-up and pop yourself back up trying to keep your feet together (not like me in that animated gif -my form sucks on this one :)
Pinterest on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/27264184
Page 1 of 2